Ken Caryl Plumbing
If you’re looking for a plumbing company in Ken Caryl, CO, call Pristine Plumbing today for fast friendly plumbing services. We are family-owned and operated with generations of experience in the area.
Pristine Plumbing: Your Plumbing Company in Ken Caryl, CO
Located a mile above sea level, Colorado homes experience four distinctly challenging seasons of weather. That equates to lots of wear and tear on plumbing fixtures and utility connections, which can trigger untimely plumbing emergencies.
Our qualified plumbers in Ken Caryl, CO, can perform professional installations, recommended maintenance, and occasional repairs, to ensure your home has the best possible plumbing in place, to ensure that water is not being wasted and you don’t pay for one drop more than you should.
Experienced technicians at Pristine Plumbing can install new plumbing fixtures, water and drain lines, and gas piping exactly where you want them. Thinking of adding an outdoor kitchen or fire pit, perfect for our comfortable Colorado evenings? Call Pristine Plumbing today to discuss how to create your perfect outdoor gathering space! Our professionals can make your home more water-efficient, comfortable, and can ensure that waste water removal is never something you need to think about.
How We Serve Homeowners in Ken Caryl, CO
Family owned and operated, Pristine Plumbing has been caring for Colorado homes for over 30 years. Our team is highly trained and experienced in residential plumbing solutions. We bring thousands of frequently needed, professional-grade parts in our service vehicles to every site, so we’re prepared to handle nearly any job upon arrival. Our straightforward pricing takes the sticker shock out of major plumbing projects. We respect your right to understand what every job is going to cost before the work begins, and provide all available options up front. Need to finance a major plumbing upgrade? No problem. We offering financing options, including zero percent for up to a year.
Whether you’re experiencing an emergency or need to schedule routine maintenance, Pristine Plumbing can help.
Our services include:
- Toilet repair and replacement
- Water filtration system installation and maintenance
- Faucet repair and replacement
- Water heater repair and replacement
- Gas line installation and repair
- Water pressure-reducing valve repair and replacement
- Sump pump maintenance and replacement
- Water and drain line installation and repair
- Sewage ejector pump replacement
- Water monitoring device installation
Water Heater Maintenance, Repair, and Replacement
The rush of icy, cold water may be thrilling when river rafting, kayaking or taking a quick dip in an alpine lake, but most of us want to be able to count on hot water when in the comfort of our own homes. Yet, many homeowners rely on water heaters that are old and pushing their service limits. Commonly used water heaters typically have tanks that hold 40 or 50 gallons, and a heating element that uses either natural gas, propane, or electricity to heat the water to about 130 degrees. If you’ve recently installed solar you might be considering switching to an electric water heater. Or perhaps you’re thinking about exploring a tankless option to maximize space and energy efficiency. Our water heater experts can explain the options and help you upgrade your home’s comfort and reduce energy waste, even if a standard model is your preference.
If your water heater is not delivering hot water as it should, it usually means one of four things:
- No electricity – even gas heaters need electrical power to function. If a quick check of the circuit breaker doesn’t restore power, we can inspect your water heater and replace any faulty parts.
- Failed heating element – upon investigation of the water heater, we can determine whether the heating element is the problem, and replace it as needed.
- No gas supply – a water heater’s gas lines, valves, and connections can corrode or become blocked over time. Pristine Plumbing’s certified technicians can check the gas lines, valves, and connections and maintain or replace them to provide safe and appropriate gas flow.
- Tepid water –Fixtures and appliances are typically changed more frequently than water heaters. It may be that a tank that sufficed previously is no longer adequate for your home’s needs, leaving you chronically underserved by your water heater. Another cause of cooling water temperature is mineral build-up inside the tank, caused by hard water. This is evidenced by a gradual reduction in heat volume over time. We can provide simple maintenance, install a larger tank, or replace your old water heater with a newer, more efficient model that meets your household hot water demands.
Regardless of the size of your household, toilets get a lot of use in Ken Caryl and everywhere else! Despite being a relatively simple mechanical device with few moving parts, all toilets need TLC and periodic attention by someone who understands them. Problems arise when the basin loosens, leaks, or when components inside the tank wear out and cause continuously running toilets or poor flushing oomph! Strange noises, loose handles, leaks, and other mysterious toilet conundrums are our specialty.
Pristine Plumbing can inspect the floor gasket, seals, flange, and other internal parts, and replace any faulty items to restore full flushing capability and problem free functionality.
Sump Pump Repair and Replacement
Many homeowners don’t realize how much work a sump pump does until it stops functioning. An inoperable sump pump results in water accumulating inside your home or on a neighbor’s property, unpleasant odors, and can result in dangerous mold and mildew contamination.
Our sump pump repair and replacement techs ensure your Ken Caryl home stays dry during spring thaws and heavy rains.
Plumber in Ken Caryl, CO, with 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
At Pristine Plumbing, we’re a full-service plumbing company offering the most current, eco-friendly materials and services on the market. We perform our work efficiently, with precision, and to code.
We pride ourselves on being honest, personable, and professional in delivering our services and strive to exceed your expectations.
For a professional plumbing service you can depend on, contact Pristine Plumbing today.
JOIN PRISTINE PROTECTION CLUB; AND NEVER CALL A PLUMBER AGAIN
We reach out to Pristine Protection Club members to schedule this important annual maintenance, so you don’t have to remember when it’s due. We take the headache out of keeping track of your plumbing system for you. We want to be your “Family Plumber,” consistently protecting your home with the attention and care it deserves.